Simple GUI program. I don't care which language. I think JAVA is the most appropriate.
I will need the following basics, I'll continue from there.
1. Make a windowed graphic UI, with several sliders and several buttons, like in fig (1)
2. Make a function createDisk that gets (x,y,r,c,txt), and plots a disk of radius r, at position (x,y) filled with color c and a string txt in the middle of the disk.
3. The function should create the disk as an object which can be changed later. For example dis1=createDisk(1,2,1,'FF'), and then [url removed, login to view] = 'A3' it will change the color. (something like this, but with the syntax of JAVA of course).
4. Make a function drawArrow(dis1,dis2) that gets two disks and connect them with an arrow. The arrow should also have color and width and can be access later to change the color and width.
5. Make a MAIN function that plots 5 columns of 10 disks at each column.
6. Make a loop that every 5 milliseconds changes the color of a random disk to another random color.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $40 for this job
HI Contact me for an efficient, perfect, well documented development of your project according to 100% accuracy and requirements, with dedicated support. Thanks Farah Saif
Wonderful Project! We are pro in Matlab and Iamge Processing. We are masters of Mathematics and Control Engineering. So, we'll finish your project in time. Keep in touch with us. Thanks a lot.
Hi there, I am java developer. I have strong knowledge in web and desktop development. I have read the project details and its an easy job for me. Message me, we can discuss over chat.