Your task is to change it to an Eclipse plug-in based
application. Specifically, your final outcome must meet the following
1. Your final product must be Eclipse plug-ins, and can be run as Eclipse
2. There must be at least Four Eclipse plug-ins created in your system, and
they are integrated through Eclipse extension points and extensions.
3. At least one plug-in extension point should be created in your system.
4. At least two extensions should be made to the extension point that you
5. The user interface of the original application was built using Java AWT
and SWING. We highly recommend that you use Eclipse’s own Standard
Widget Toolkit (SWT) to implement the user interface.
The application is an Asteroids application. Its source code
can be downloaded from the link below.
[url removed, login to view]
7 freelancers are bidding on average $31 for this job
I have been working on core java development projects for 1 year or so. I have working knowledge on Java , SWT, AWT SWING, Windows builder also plug in development. I am aware of the basics of HTML, JScript..