In Progress

combining excel template and pdf image to print on A4 paper

Hello , I got a program that makes a pdf files (basically its an image inside a PDF file that being printed on an A4 paper page).

the idea is to take that PDF file and resize it before printing, to approx 70% of the A4 page - without losing the it's quality so the text in it still can be read easily & keep the quality of the view although the resizing.

after it is resized to approx 70% of the A4 page, i want to fill the other blank area (the rest 30% of the page which is now avaialble and blank with a template i made (correctly an excel template.)

Once this is done , i want to print the combined page to a4 paper, including the data and the original pdf image together with the template - now as one unit on a4 page. there is a need to 3-4 templates that i will provide & this process must be quick, just combine and print...

please see the photos for example please

Skills: .NET, Anything Goes, C Programming, C++ Programming, Java

See more: java and excel, excel image pdf, print data excel template, image pdf excel format, convert pdf excel image, pdf image file excel, pdf image naar excel, vb6 excel template print, getting image pdf excel, image pdf excel, free print driver doc image pdf shareware

About the Employer:
( 2 reviews ) holon, Israel

Project ID: #10284881

Awarded to:

mageleon

one two three fourone two three fourone two three fourone two three fourone two three fourone two three fourone two three fourone two three fourone two three fourone two three fourone two three fourone two three fouron More

$100 USD in 10 days
(3 Reviews)
2.1

7 freelancers are bidding on average $118 for this job

kjgroup197318

-----------------------------Nice job. I am PDF&C#,C++ expert. Best result in time. No problem------------------------------------

$30 USD in 3 days
(69 Reviews)
6.1
AccuPro

Hello, I have created several PDF custom printing applications and this one is similar. Do send me your exact requirement along with source code to take a look. Best regards, AccuPro.

$90 USD in 3 days
(2 Reviews)
3.5
$100 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
khanmahmudcse

Hi, I’m dedicated professional Web and Desktop Programmer & Developer and also Team leader of my company. I have been working with challenge and hope to improve future plan with good network every client. If any clien More

$155 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
BDProjects1

Hello, I have looked into your specification and i would like to help you out with this task. Creating the needed pdf to print will take less then 1 day. If you are also looking service after i'm glad to help you o More

$188 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
rohansuryawanshi

I am working great for u, because i have 8yer experience. I am fast and handwork on your project to solve your every problem and easily for you with suitable structure I Am A Best Programer For You I am Work On P More

$85 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
warner1031

There are several PDF generation engines available as open source. Completing this project would involve utilizing one of these engines for PDF generation, and possibly for the printing requirement also. I would then c More

$111 USD in 4 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0