Develop an Apple Watch app using the WatchKit framework for an existing iOS app. The app has been designed according to WatchKit UI specifications provided by Apple.
The following functionality is part of this project:
1. short-look/long-look push notifications on Apple Watch
2. fetch and interpret user data from our iOS app
3. respond to user interaction on Apple Watch to execute server queries via our iOS app
Developers that have already completed or are already working on an Apple Watch app will be given top priority. Please specify your experience and exposure to the WatchKit framework in your bid.
The following guides will be provided to complete this project:
1. visual development guide (includes UI/UX specifications)
2. API documentation
3. iOS code of our existing iOS app (for integration purposes)
4. all required graphics to be used in the UI
- in order to bid on this project, you are required to sign an NDA via [url removed, login to view]
- In order to be awarded the project, you will be required to sign an Independent Consultant Agreement which includes additional nondisclosure/noncompete clauses and assignment of all work to Think You
- Ownership of all work produced as part of this project will be assigned to Think You, including all copyrights and any other intellectual property developed or produced as part of the project.