This is Part II of the project "Simple DevEx Reports" and invovle creating a single Report using Dev-Ex to display data. You will be using Dev-Ex Xtra Report, Visual Studio and create a MVC project.
We will provide the back end database table structure and script to populate the table.
We will also provide the Store Procedure that the report will use to pull the data.
We will provide a layout of what the report should look like.
1. This report will show the selected data for the last 14 days from the current date.
2. Report will pass the current date to the Store Procedure (we will provide) and show the data returned by the Store
3. Procedure in the Report.
4. Report will show the following fields:
a. Number of transactions
b. Dollar amount
5. Report will allow the user to export data formats supported by DevEx Reports.
6. Solution should include a MVC page that will show this report.
7. Data in the Report will be dynamically loaded based on the date selected. However the design of the program will be static – that is – user will not be able to add or remove column in the design view.
8. Source code should be well documented with inline comments where required.
9. [url removed, login to view] file/simple instructions on how to use it.
10. We want the complete solution file which we can open in VS 2010 and run it.
You should be ready to start anytime.
Please DO NOT FORGET to mention no. of hours required to complete or otherwise a fixed cost to do the same. It's a simple project, shouldn't take more than 3-4 hours for anyone who's an expert.
xTraReports from DevEx Ver. 11.2.8, .Net Framework 4.0, MVC Version 3.0, SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio 2010.