this project is not very hard for an experience vc++ 6.0 developer. we are looking for someone to take a current VNC implemintation and add audio transfer to it, basically it will do the following :
1) get the code to one of the VNC implemintations like ultra or something. compile it, etc. get the server and the viewer of course, could also be realvnc, i do not mind.
2) I will send you the code for the audio stuff, it works also the same way VNC does which is P2P. there is also a server + viewer here as there is in VNC. so its the same exact model.
3) I just need one thing added to the audio stuff, the audio stuff currently grabs audio from the line-in, mic and other options windows provides it with, what we need is to add support to actually grab audio from our custom made driver as an option, we have teh driver and sample + code for quick integration.
4) We need to integrate the server + client for the audio broadcast stuff in to the client + server for VNC.
5) We need every step documented, that is very important because we will eventually be moving that functionality in to our own VNC implemintation hopefully.
6) we will help answer any questions needed, we need this project done as quick as possible as it is very important, there will be other small things involved like on the server add "broadcast" audio, "stop" audio, "pause" audio, "resume" audio, etc, etc. The same will be on the viewer side. we want to keep it simple but yet very user friendly, the audio stuff already has all of this anyway.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
NT, 2K, XP and 03.