This is a part of an existing application. We have licensed Flash Media Server already and are looking for a seasoned developer who has experience in FMS and can deliver the application as outlined below:
_Rules, Role and Regulation of Chat Application_
1) You have to be 13+ to setup a member profile and to chat.
2) Anyone in the address book with the designation of family member can chat provided that each person in the chat is 13+ years of age based on each chat participant’s profile.
3) Anyone in the registered members address book with the designation of friend can chat provided that each person in the chat is 13-17 years of age
4) 18+ year olds friends can not chat with anyone under the age of 16
5) Anyone in the registered members address book with the designation of associate can chat provided that each person in the chat is 13-17 years of age.
6) 18+ year old associates can not chat with anyone under the age of 16.
1. Chat participants must have been logged into the system before they can use the chat functionality.
2. They can only view wishlist, photos and videos of the members in his contact list have shared with them or in general.
3. Registered chat members can view each other sizes, favorites, wish lists, share photos, videos etc
4. Registered Members can view and share or un-share information
5. Chat members can leave offline messages for there contacts.
6. Chat user can upload photos (24 maximum)/ videos (3 maximum) from chat interface to there account.
7 Chat user can do private chat with other members
8. Chat user can send smileys to other chat user. They can change the color of there text message with bold, italic and underline feature. The smileys should be exclusively designed for the application.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
FMS, Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL