I am looking for a skilled web designer to redesign our church website [url removed, login to view] I will need to add a few more pages and improve the look and feel of the current site. Please see [url removed, login to view] for the color and look I want to go with. Here are a few items I want to see on the redesigned site.
- A Pastors letter that the Pastor can easily change to (a login or something)
- A prayer list that can be updated easily too. This would be a pop up that could be filled in and then when it was submitted it would be send to an email address we have set up. This person could review and login to the site to update the list and make changes.
- We put pictures up all the time and would like to be easy to put up. Maybe a folder we can upload to and the thumbs can be display better.
- On the home page I would like to have pictures that would change. There would be a special folder that I could upload to and the home page pictures would change from those pictures in the folder.
- Would like to see a contact section that could be filled out online and then emailed when submitted so a person could email from a link or complete online.
- Some flash or other visual on the home page (with pictures - see above about pics on home page)
- We have a section now on the site about our Pastors wife. We will need this page to be updateable as well for the Pastor. (login)
- The current pages will be updated with new pictures and wording.
If you can create the shell I can update the wording and pictures.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Will need to work in windows explore and firefox