Photographer for National Campaign
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $555 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 CAD
I am looking for a photographer that can shoot editorial style images for our national Distracted Driving campaign. The key objective is to use collected dealer stories to position the dealer as the hero in their community, communicating the message through engaging creative that shows automotive dealers are “banding together” and truly believe distracted driving is ‘not ok’. We will need each photographer to follow a comprehensive photo brief and execute a photo shoot accordingly and with dealership locations we provide. A contact sheet of images will be required to make final selects.
Browse Related Skills
- Sharpen and restore old photo from a 35mm slide
- Crop 3 photos Asap
- Make three people in the image wear sunglasses
- Take the following photos the balcony rails i would like super imposed on a home over double doors at a height . the other photo i would like coming off the wall at the side of a door down some steps .
- Take my photograph of balcony railings and extend and shorten the pattern.
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online