We have a cookbook that needs to be completed. Another local designer started the project, but never finished.
The cookbook is divided into three phases: phase 1, 2, and 3.
Phase one is already completed and in the InDesign File.
We need phase 2 and three added as well as a metric table conversion, a forward page as noted below.
The content are ALREADY written out in Word documents, so you can copy paste the text and then reformat as necessary.
Note: all docx files are orignal files, and need to be converted to InDesign format, and the layouts should mirror those already in the current InDesign File.
1. Page 1 : Cover - Integrate the previously designed cover into the InDesign file so the printer will be able to print it.
2. Page 2 : Intentionally left blank
3. Page 3 : Disclaimer (See: [url removed, login to view])
4. Page 4 : Forward. (See: [url removed, login to view])
5. Page 5 : Metric Equivalents (See: BBB_COOKBOOK_METRIC [url removed, login to view]). NOTE: the tables are currently manually spaced, and will need to be converted to real tables and centered on the page. Also, fractions should be uniform.
6. Page 6 - 33: Phase 1, Day 1, through day 28 cheat day. These are already included in the InDesign document.
7. Page 34 - 61: Day 29- 56 as written in the contents of GG_GycemicCookbookPhase2_eBook.docx.
8. Page 62 - 89: Day 57 - 84 as written in the contents of [url removed, login to view]
9. Page 90 - Intetionally left blank.
Page 6 - 33 are ALREADY completed, so the remaining 60 pages are what need to be laid out.
We will advise with the exact specifications we need from the printer ASAP.
I have attached a draft of the 29 pages that are already complete so you can see the level of work required. It's not complicated, but needs to look good.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $428 for this job
Hi, Expert here .. in Indesing tools.. I am ready to start the work and complete the project as per the deadline .. Please review my positive reviews also check your PM for my portfolio. Cheers Shan
Hello, An leaving designer, can make you shiver. But I can ensure you I can continue on the book strait away, and stay at the job until it is finished. Regards, Marchel
Thank you for the detailed description of the Project. I have attached a detailed Proposal. Hope you will take the time to go through it and also visit my Profile. Have a nice day :).
Hi, Experienced Designer interested in working with you, will provide you quality & creative work. kindly view my portfolio for quality check. more details in Private message.
Hi hphinc, Im a UK designer with over 20 years experience in graphic design and publishing. Also very proficient in Indesign. Please read message sent. Cheers.