Write a Report
This project was successfully completed by IFI91 for $30 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Completed In1 day
You are required to select a Brand of your choice and create an alternative advertising campaign for its target audience. You are required to use the following criteria for assistance and creating sections in the report.
1. Cover page (sample attached at the end)
2. Introduction (brief company/brand background, industry, competitors). Profiling the customer segment targeted and corresponding positioning statement; identifying the critical advertising tasks concerned- creative brief.
3. Analyze the media chosen – (print/ broadcast/ interactive/ out of home) in terms of advantages / disadvantages and media strategy planned in terms of : tools, vehicles, schedule..
4. Create a campaign using appropriate message strategy- appeal and executional framework
5. Evaluating the whole process/decisions taken on ethical grounds.
6. References in APA format
• . Effort must be made to include pictures, tables, examples as applicable to supplement their project. Reference books, journals, business magazines, internet can be used for the same but copying content is going to be subject to penalty.
• The report (typed in MS word only) needs to be completed within 2500-3500 words. The font to be used- times new roman, size-12, with 1.5 line spacing and 1 inch all margins, justified alignment and numbered pages.
• At least 4-5 Powerpoint slides highlighting the main points of the project work must be submitted along with the project report.
• Copying of assignments is strictly not advised and students must follow the ADUC guidelines regarding plagiarism.
• Copying of assignments is strictly .
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online