Australian Computer Society RPL assessment
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $40 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need to complete an Australian Computer Society RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) assessment for the ANZSCO code of database administrator. I did this several years ago but, since then, the process has changed.
I want someone to complete the RPL assessment document for me. The main part is the completion of 2 project reports.
I have the information you will need.
1. I have a sample RPL assessment that was successful for the ANZSCO code of database administrator so, you can read it and see what is required to complete a successful RPL.
2. I have my previous RPL documentation including the 2 reports that I previously wrote about.
3. I will also forward you my resume (curriculum vitae) as further reference
4. I will give you whatever other information you require.
Ideally I want someone that comes from an IT background, knows about project management (I have used SCRUM methodology), product release procedures, and knows about SQL database administration,
Obviously, the assessment must be completed in perfect written English and must read as being 'true' and authentic based on my resume.
IMPORTANT - I will check for plagiarism and ensure that content has not just been copied and pasted from somewhere else.
For someone with experience of writing project reports/proposals this project will be pretty straightforward and won't take long.
I have a fixed budget of $50.
When applying please say something about your background and skill so that I can make a decision based on your abilities and background.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online