We are manufacturing Ceramic Tiles, Quartz, bath accessories, bath fittings, PVC pipes, pain relief gel, hair oil, and Laminates. The companies are already exporting these products to different part of the globe and now we are planning to expand our markets to UK.
For that, we need a local person who can meet dealers/stockists in a presentable manner and get the orders. The job is on commission basis but we can pay initial costs to setup a phone and internet. Few other things you need to know before bidding on this project are:
1. You should either be directly or indirectly related to building industry.
2. Experience is not mandatory, but will be an added advantage to the bidder.
3. If you are marketing agency, we can have a talk on how to work things out on costs.
4. Commission percentage will vary depending on the project and the same will be revealed before awarding the project to the bidder. So please do not ask the same in chat.
5. Marketing materials like physical samples, images, brochures, will be provided by us.
6. LAST BUT MOST IMPORTANT: DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING THIS AS "SOMETHING BETTER THAN NOTHING" kind of a job. We are looking for someone who can work for a long-term and associate with our company. We are also planning to have a registered office in UK and for that we will need someone who we know properly. If you stick to us longer, it will be better for your career.