Application that DOES NOT contain a widget will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
NO UI DESIGN IS REQUIRED. SIMPLE COLORS. NO IMAGES. WHATS IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU MAKE USE OF CODE EXAMPLES!
For this project, you will be building an Android application that makes use of broadcast receivers and home screen widgets. INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CREATION OF THIS APPLICATION FEATURES WILL BE PROVIDED!!! YOU MUST CREATE THIS APPLICATION BY FOLLOWING THE CODE EXAMPLES PROVIDED OR PROJECT WILL NOT BE AWARDED!!!. THIS SHOULD BE FAIRLY EASY TO IMPLEMENT SINCE "HOW-TO's" and CODE EXAMPLES ARE PROVIDED. ALL STEPS MUST BE IMPLEMENTED AS FOLLOWS:
Minimally, the Android app must do the following things:
1) Application contains three screens: list, view, and form.
2) The list screen should show a list of data as loaded from a file and that data should persist between launches.
3) The form screen should allow the user to enter in at least three points of data and save that data to the list.
4) The view screen should allow the user to view the details of a list item.
5) Application should provide a collection widget that shows the same data that is shown on the list page of the app. Clicking on a list item should open the details page for that item.
6) Widget can be refreshed to show updated list contents after an item is added.
7) Application data is stored using a JSON file and all data persists between applications launches.
In addition to the above minimum requirements, the following functionality is required to demonstrate mastery of the week three topics:
Application must utilize separate views for the viewing and form screens.
Collection widget is converted to a hybrid widget that shows the collection of data but also contains a button that can be used to open the form screen and add new data to the list.
Widget data is always up-to-date and refreshes when new data is added automatically.
Application data is saved using a collection of serializable objects instead of a JSON file.
Important Requirement Notes
The application must support a minSdk of API 14 and a targetSdk of API 19 and launch on an Android emulator or device of API 14 or above. Applications that do not compile will not receive credit. Additionally, applications that do not contain a widget will receive an automatic zero.
Hi, This WIDGET is really cool. All these functionalities could be implemented and also I shall provide you fuly documented source code. Thanks and Regards, Clindo
7 freelancers are bidding on average $265 for this job
Please check my job history. I have good experience about android widget, i can do this job perfectly as you want, Please send me message, best regards, Thanks
Hi sir, I have read your requirement. I am senior Android developer and I have many experiences with that. I could finish this job for you with high quality. Please contact me via PMB.