Translation to Malayalam
This project was awarded to jithuz23 for $170 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking for someone fluent in Malayalam to translate words/phrases/sentences into Malayalam
in a 125 page document. The translation should be done using English transliteration and the Malayalam script.
Because there are 125 pages that need to be translated, it should take you no more than 6-7 days to translate and proofread those 125 pages.
In the translation you will be asked to clarify some points, give explanations, and give clarifications if things are not clear.
About the 125 page document:
Most of the document is double spaced and written in times new roman size 12 font.
The margins are normal. The document consists of vocabulary words/phrases/examples/sentences etc.
If interested you should:
Be able to communicate fluently in the Malayalam language.
Be able to read and write the Malayalam script.
Be able to speak and understand English fluently.
As mentioned above: if this language is also written in a foreign script then I will ask you to do the translation side by side in the Latin (English) alphabet and the foreign script.
Needless to say I am looking for someone with a good work ethic who can sit and work towards completing this project. I don't want to have to stop too often. I would prefer that you work steadily until the project is complete. As stated above it should take you no more than 6-7 consecutive days to finish the translation and proofread it. Each day you should send the parts you finish translating as proof that you are steadily working on the project. On the last day you should send the entire translated document.
If you are interested in this project, answer each of the following questions using a full entire sentence, so that I know exactly what you are referring to.
1. How much will you charge for completing this project?
2. Does your bid include the Freelancer fees?
3. Which day of the week and the hours you will work towards completing this project?
Each day do you plan on sending the parts you finish translating as proof that you are working steadily on the project? On the last day (day 6-7) you would then send the entire translated document that you have also proofread.
4. Let me know what country you are from and what country you are currently living in.
5. Let me know how many people will work on this project. If one person will work on this project, will that one person be you?
6. Do you have a Resume? Send your Resume.
7. Do you have an English writing sample? If so, send it.
8. You will be required to sign a contract before you are hired for this project. Will that be a problem for you?
9. Why are you applying for this project?
10. Do you have something coming up or are you involved in something at the moment that requires you to take time off before or while working on this project?
11. You understand that in order to get paid you need to complete the translation and proofread your work for all 125 pages
[url removed, login to view] understand that before you are hired for this project you will be interviewed on Skype. It will be an audio interview so you need to have a microphone.
I do not pay upfront. I do not pay milestones, I do not pay a percentage. I pay when the project is complete.
Do not plagiarize. Copyscape and other tools will be used to check ALL written work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online