NEW ROSENDAL WINERY WEBSITE BRIEF
• Domain Name = Rosendal Winery ([url removed, login to view])
• WordPress website
• Website is currently covering all of Rosendal's activities (Wine, Guesthouse, Spa and Restaurant)
New Website Needs:
1. Domain name will be used only for New Rosendal Winery website - only Wines
2. New Rosendal Winery to interlink with website dedicated to the Guesthouse, Spa and Restaurant
3. Pages include: Home, About, Products (catalogue), News, Contact
4. Home page with moving banner - showing products / monthly specials etc.
5. Products tab to include scroll down menu on Wine Ranges (for example Rosendal, Barony, Reserve etc.)
6. Each Wine Range to showcase all products available in range with option to go to individual wine profile
7. Shopping basket Log In / Log Out feature
8. Must be able to select multiple wines with online shopping
9. Individual Wine profiling include tasting notes with bottle shot and online order option (shopping basket)
10. Search Site option on each page
11. Social Media integration - up to date Facebook posts and Twitter feed (include Google + LinkedIn buttons as well?)
12. Subscribe to monthly newsletter button - click and directed to new window (insert name, surname and e-mail address)
13. Must be mobile (BB, Android and iPhone) as well as tablet compatible
14. Must be easy for us to use - upload / delete products, specials, news, other info etc.
15. Must be able to access the newsletter subscribers' details (name, surname and e-mail)
16. Google Analytics access
Need to know:
1. How will we be able to keep track of online orders taken/payments made?
2. Currently using Salesforce for customer contact information and wine merchant sales are put though to our courier (DawnWing) via this software. How will online orders be directed to our courier? Is it possible to integrate Salesforce with the website's wine order function?
1. Vertical Response (via Salesforce) is being used to communicate specials / any additional info - received via e-mail / sms
2. GraphicMail is being used for newsletter - received via e-mail