Convert a design to CSS only
- Status Completed
- Budget min €36 EUR / hour
- Total Bids 46
We are currently writing a Xenforo forum theme, and because we're already swamped with work we need someone with skills in CSS to continue the converting.
We have a design (or more of a design proposal which is describing the visual language - every page is not in this design proposal) that is created in Adobe InDesign and exported to images. This is what you will be working from.
The process when signed:
1. You will get a login to our test forum
2. In an external CSS file you can make all the additions (and modifications) that you need to match the style of the design proposal. There are many pages and variants of modules.
3. We'll need a status report after each weekday worked (or every other day if no work has been done)
The only skill that's really is required is CSS. You need to be able to find all the relevant CSS selectors from Devtools since you will have no access to the source code. If you have skills in Xenforo, that might be a plus.
Work is done by the hour because we need to move fast in the beginning, with at least 16 hours worked until Friday 2016-12-02 10:00 CET. Status reports after each worked day.
Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online