1. I have knowledge working with graphics environment Linux Systems and terminals with different Linux distributions (CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, Kubuntu).
2. I know how to configure GNU / Linux Web Administration's interface (Webmin).
3. I have knowledge working with Windows Operating System (Installation, Update & Configuration, etc.).
4. I can give Hardware Technical Support with Personal Computers or Servers (changes Motherboards, Processors, Graphics Cards, Memory RAM, etc.).
5. I can work with installation, configuration and upgrade BIOS.
6. In working with Linux systems, I can install, upgrade and configure different services to Servers GNU / Linux, such as Samba, Postfix SMTP, Dovecot IMAP/POP3, DHCP Server, Apache HTTP, Shorewall Firewall, SSH, Telnet, and more.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $1062 for this job
++ This is my job. I'm ready to begin now. Pm for me. Thanks Looking forward to hear from you, Feel free to talk about this interesting stuff, give us any questions you have to know more about us ;-) Thanks Oleg!