Text detection and convert to JSON
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £611 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
1. Ask user to provide an image for analysis (Browse...)
2. Import image. Display Image. Provide a cropping tool to select area to be analysed. (example images: [url removed, login to view])
3. Tool then analyses image and detects each cell with text. Extracts text and an image.
4. Writes a OBF File (e.g. [url removed, login to view] docs: [url removed, login to view]) where images are embedded in the document.
- If you can detect the background colour of each cell and apply the formatting within the OBF
- Text AND identifying the grid layout (cells wide by x high) is the most important thing. If images are a pain to detect then we can do that later.
- Ideally platform agnostic. NodeJS, Python desirable. If it works will be turned into a web app in the future
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online