We have a small consulting practice with only a few customers that require invoicing usually on a monthly basis. I would anticipate that the workload will only be approximately 20 hours a month except for the first month, as we have to do a lot of catch up work.
We are looking for significant experience with Quickbooks online and experience with US taxes. When applying, please reference experience in these areas.
Weekly video calls will be required for the first 4-6 weeks of the project and then we will most likely switch to bi-weekly calls and update meetings.
• Clean up Quickbooks and ensure accounts are in synch
• Categorize expenses
• Reconcile payments
• Submit tax payments and maintain schedule of taxes
• Maintain set of instructions on how tax payments and common tasks are done
• Provide monthly reports on runway projection
• Fill out forms requiring basic financial information sourced from Quickbooks
• Create and provide financial information when requested
• Follow up on accounts payables and send reminders
• Create and send invoices
• Weekly updating and reviewing time entries
• Create invoices based on work submitted
47 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
Greetings I am a Chartered accountant with ProAdvisor certification from QuickBooks online. I am keen to help you with the requirements. Look forward to hear from you Thanks, RRC