We are a consulting services firm that relies on independent contract labor in the United States. We were forced to upgrade to Quickbooks Desktop 2020 recently, so this is our current version. We were founded in 2014, and would like to convert everything (all historical data) from quickbooks premier desktop 2020 to zoho books and obviously have everything reconcile. Below is a summary of the functionality we use:
• Master Data
○ Items (We only have service items), Vendors (USD/CAD), Customers(USD/CAD), Customer jobs (USD/CAD), Chart of Accounts (USD/CAD- we have numbered these for ease of conversion)
○ We have transactions in both USD and CAD. This includes bank accounts, invoices, payables, and transfers between USD and CAD accounts
○ We have estimates (USD/CAD), invoices (USD/CAD), payables, timesheets, and bank transfers
○ Any Sales Orders or Purchase Orders that we have were created in error. The number is extremely small and can either be converted as is or transitioned to an invoice or payable.
○ We do incur and track Canadian GST/HST tax on our Canadian customer invoices
16 freelancers are bidding on average $293 for this job
Greetings! I am qualified accountant with ten years of experience in accounting, and migration to and from Zoho books and QuickBooks. Please message me to discuss further. Thank you.
Hi There, I would like to let you know that I’m the ideal person for this work. I have a bachelor's degree in accounting. As a very hardworking and dedicated person, I’ll do my best to complete your work perfectly.
Hello I offer my services for this project. I am new starter but 15 years experienc in book keeping and bata entry. I will provide you better service on time. Kindly consider Thanks & regards