I'm looking for an accountant for advisory services to set up my own freelancing/contracting gig, so someone who's gone through the process themselves and has a professional specialisation in Australian regulations. I currently live in Melbourne but will be travelling, so happy to connect remotely. I need advice on the following tasks:
- deciding on the structure of a business (sole trader Vs company)
- registering ACN/ABN
- setting up the business - financial reporting, accounts etc.
- registering for tax purposes - GST, FBT etc.
- how to identify and track deductions
- how to set up separate bank accounts / credit card
- how to pay wages, super annuation contributions, insurance, tax etc.
- what happens if I'm not working/earning revenue for a period of time?
- what happens if I take a break from freelancing and take a contract in another country? Where do I pay tax?
- anything else I need to know before I start freelancing/contracting?
- probably lots of other questions
17 freelancers are bidding on average $175 for this job
I am a chartered accountant with experience with small businesses. I am currently going through a similar project myself and would be happy to walk through it with you. I am based in Sydney.
i have experience in accounts and finance ,bookkeeping ,erp. Relevant Skills and Experience i have four years experience in accounts Proposed Milestones $155 AUD - 155 day to start work