NPS MedicineWise is independent, not for profit, evidence based and has a 20-year track record in deploying effective engagement, behaviour change and marketing strategies in general practice, hospital settings, community pharmacy and in the general community. NPS MedicineWise is unique in that we research, design, frame, build and deliver programs, including information resources, aimed to bridge the gap between actual practice and best practice.
We have several projects about to commence to enhance existing functionality of our core consumer product, MedicineWise app, and are looking for an experienced mobile UX designer to join our team on a freelance basis.
MedicineWise app has been developed to enable patients and carers to always have an up-to-date list of medicines and other relevant information on hand, in a format that can be easily managed and shared with health care providers. We are continuously enhancing the MedicineWise app, to ensure it remains a valuable tool for health consumers and professionals. The MedicineWise app is a winner of multiple design awards.
• Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs patterns for mobile.
• Create wireframes and lo-fi mock-ups to communicate design decisions to stakeholders and product owners
• Participate in user testing of lo-fi designs
• Create hi-fidelity animated prototypes to communicate interactions to stakeholders and developers
• Export design assets for developer handoff in correct formats
• Work with BA to ensure user stories accurately communicate your designs
This is a UX/UI Designer role so it’s imperative that you have worked in a similar capacity previously and must have an outstanding portfolio showcasing conceptual, forward thinking design and a proven ability to utilise native patterns and features.
Key Skills & Criteria:
• 2+ years proven experience in UI/UX Design
• Folio demonstrating proven expertise in native app design
• Proficient in user-centred design methodologies, design thinking and prototyping.
• Ability to understand complex scenarios and user flows
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Strong communication & stakeholder management skills
• Knowledge of design tools such as InVision, Sketch and Zeplin