We are in development of a web app (SaaS) designed to promote productivity and team collaboration.
We are looking to add a FRONT-END developer to our team who is proficient in the MEAN stack, especially Angular 7, jQuery, Bootstrap, and HTML/CSS.
The scope of this job includes the development of a countdown timer within the app.
The timer needs to be persistent even when the user logs out and logs back into the app or changes pages within the app.
Assuming this project goes well, and we establish a good working relationship, there is an opportunity for long-term, part-time work as we continue to improve the web app over time and add native mobile apps.
Stack: The web app is built on the MEAN stack.
Source Control: GitHub
• Chrome, Brave, and Firefox on PC and Mac
• Safari on Mac
A detailed Statement Of Work (SOW) is attached that explains the project in more depth so you can adequately estimate the number of hours necessary to successfully complete this job.
The budget for the total project is USD $500.
In order to prevent cost overruns, we are asking for a FIXED PRICE BID.
Please include your hourly rate for reference.
We expect the entirety of this project to take up to 30 days of part time work, or less than 1 week of full time work. Please advise on the timeframe (no longer than 30 days) once you have read the SOW attached.
• ONLY FREELANCERS WITH AT LEAST 25 REVIEWS AVERAGING A 4.5 RATING OR HIGHER WILL BE CONSIDERED. If you do not meet these simple criteria, please do not submit a bid, as it will not be considered.
• The successful bidder will be required to confirm that this is "work for hire", and that we own 100% of the intellectual property (IP) rights to the software once payment has been made in full.
• In your response, please include the number of separate states of the "Timer Toggle" (a number between 1 and 20) so that we can confirm you’ve read the SOW thoroughly.
• Please submit a portfolio of your previous front-end SaaS projects for review, specifically screens that were created from scratch, NOT templates, and are representative of screens inside the membership area, not publicly-available pages like the landing page. We understand that you may need to blur out any identifying information for confidentiality purposes.
Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to working with you.