Hi UI / UX designers. My team and I are working on a very exciting project that we want to start ASAP. We need a UI/ UX designer to help us design our mobile app. I am looking for a very creative and talented designer that will be able to work closely with our lead Developer. We will be hiring this individual on a project basis for potentially up to 6 months part-time.
Responsibilities will include :
- Create a cohesive style guide and ensuring that a consistent design language is applied across the product
- Communicate in detail designs and interactions to our developer
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with our lead developer
- Illustrate design ideas using InVision, Sketch 3, Photoshop etc.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (InVision, Zeplin)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with our developer
- Good time-management skills
22 freelancers are bidding on average $552 for this job
Hi I've done many UI projects both for mobile and web . I use Adobe Experiebce Design as working tool. The love to what I do, makes it easy for me to deliver super cool design for customers.