Looking for a VA who can run 3 simple software programs.
Video tutorials and cheat sheets for training and to run project daily.
Write: "VA for Software SEO" at top of proposal.
Software is extremely easy to use but you will need to do a bit of research before running it for:
- suburbs (can provide lists but also use Google Maps to find closest suburbs around location)
- keywords (use seed keyword and Google suggest + KeywordsEverywhere extension)
- find unique article (use software to find article then, if you have skills to do so, fix the article so it reads ok then spin it using Spin Rewriter). Article must be very readable so if you can't do this I will look for another VA for this.
- get customer name, address, phone from their Google My Business (GMB) listing.
- create 4 posts per week for customer and schedule posts for GMB from templates provided and social media pages and blogs. Mostly using existing content.
- run other software to support above.
Software programs are very simple with tutorials. Time will be given for training.
Template for details required for software will be provided. You will need to gather info (takes about 20 - 30 minutes). put into template and then copy paste into software. Run software throughout the day.
Looking for 2 - 3 hours set up time per day (you can do research etc while the program runs itself).
Must have reasonably fast internet speeds.
Must be reliable and have reliable PC/internet.
Will use Trello for info and training etc.
Must be consistent and quick learner with good level English. Don't need a lot of experience. Happy to train. Must be willing to do a test for a week or so.
I'll test a few people to find the best one. Ongoing work for person employed.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
"VA and Software" I am an IT professional last 13 years. I have various experiences in IT field. Currently I moved into freelancing. I have good understanding all kinds of softwares and documentation.