I am looking for an article writer who will write 20 articles for this project. Your English writing skills should be excellent.
All article research has already been done and will be sent to you. You should write all articles in your own words. All articles should be at least 500 words.
I will send qualifying applicants "one" article research file, and all applicants will be required to write one article for evaluation purposes. Please write the evaluation article based on the research and extract the necessary information from the research; however you should write the article in your own words. I do not pay for evaluation articles because it is used to determine your suitability for this project.
When applying, answer the following questions using a full sentence, or sentences, so that I know exactly what you are referring to.
1. How many articles will you write per day?
2. Can you work towards a deadline and deliver the articles by the date we agree on?
3. How much do you charge per article?
4. Do you proofread the articles you write?
5. I would like to receive updates. I would like updates so that I can add input and see the articles you have written. If you have an issue with this, let me know.
6. Let me know how many days a week and the number of hours on those days you plan to work on this project. Don't "disappear" then "reappear" (that's if you 'reappear') after being assigned the project, as stated, send me updates and let me know what's going on.
7. Let me know what country you are from and what country you are currently living in.
8. Let me know how many people will work on this project. If one person will work on this project, will that one person be you?
9. Can you write good and interesting articles about topics you find boring or does the topic have to interest you?
10. Do you have a writing sample? If so, send it.
11. You will be required to sign a contract before you are hired for this project. Will that be a problem for you?
12. Why are you applying for this project?
13. Why should I hire you?
14. Do you have something coming up or are you involved in something at the moment that requires you to take time off before or while working on this project?
15. Have you written an ebook? Have you ever proofread ebooks or rewritten them? Would you be willing to do these things?
I do not pay upfront. I pay when the project is complete.
Do not plagiarize. Copyscape and other tools will be used to check ALL written work.