Write an article/blog post titled "What is CBD?"
- what is CBD?
- does it make you high?
- is it legal in the US? world?
authoritative - readers trust the content; have references
helpful - answers what they are looking for
absorbing - easy and fun to read
include TL:DR (too long; didn't read) section at the top - use question form and then answer in bullets
include long tail keywords
optimize for SEO
Here is the updated job description:
article header and subheader
- what is CBD?
- what are the beneficial health effects?
- About 1200 - 1800 words
- authoritative - readers trust the content; have references (try to use references from authoritative sites like pubmed and scientific journals)
- helpful - answers what they are looking for
- absorbing - easy and fun to read; being funny without going out of the way to do it
- original content
- include TL:DR section at the top - use question form and then answer in bullets
- have bolded subheaders; use questions or statements as subheaders to allow the reader to quickly see what the article is about without having to read every sentence
- use bold for important sentences.
- Optimize for SEO - use keywords
other job requirements
- asks lots of questions
- willing to read other blogs and articles I would like you to read to find the writing style I’m looking for
- comfortable with constructive feedback
- willing to go thru multiple revisions (we can come up with a number of revisions and/or extra cost per revision)
- if the project is successful and we both enjoyed working on it, then this could lead to a recurring project of 1 - 2 articles a month