For the launch of our website I am looking for a content writer / blogger to write four articles as a start. In case I am happy this will be a gig for 2 blogs per month.
Our platform offers the most complete and up to date overview of paid trials for healthy volunteers to participate in. Visitors can use our easy-to-use tool to search and filter to find matching studies near them. This way, Trialteers connects volunteers who are looking for paid clinical research opportunities and pharma- and research organizations looking for volunteers.
Looking for a blogger who can write about healthcare topics, specifically clinical trial information for volunteers
Audience: healthy volunteers who are interested in clinical trials and would like to better understand what is involved.
- Clinical trials for dummies: 1000+ words
- Compensation for healthy volunteers: 750+ words
- US taxation on compensation: 600+ words
- Safety and risks: 500+ words
- Blog outline / what to write about will be provided with selected blogger
- Research the topic on the internet, digest and write original easy-to-read English content (no plagiarism) based on the information you find. Add royalty-free images if possible
- Insert SEO driving keywords
19 freelancers are bidding on average $83 for this job
Hello... I am new here but I am working in the writing industry since 2010. I know all writing techniques, try me once I will deliver supreme quality paper.
Hello, My name is Sabir and I have 8 years experience as a content writing and creating. I am journalist and I also worked on a medical projects before. so I am able to make this job. waiting your message to direct