We are a set of German intrapreneurs that work closely with academic knowledge-intensive environments, and therefore we are seeking out for high-quality academic writers who can deliver a literature review on the existing knowledge provided by scholars in the multiple databases.
The task is to give us an academic insight into existing knowledge provided by different scholars within the Freemium business model/ Freemium pricing strategy.
You will have to create and motivate a good research question and tell us why the research question is relevant to the literature review.
During the literature review, you will provide us with knowledge of the existing literature/articles that evolves around the topic "freemium business models” or "freemium pricing strategy.”
We will use the literature review to demonstrate existing knowledge on the topic “Freemium” to our workgroup.
AND of course, we don’t pay for plagiarism!
What is freemium:
Freemium is a pricing strategy by which a product or service (typically a digital offering or application such as software, media, games or web services) is provided free of charge, but money (premium) is charged for additional features, services, or virtual goods.
The research question could be: "What does it take to convert free users/light users into premium/heavy users within the gaming industry" (or within another e-commerce business?)
Specific requirements to the writer:
Should have access to the database, EBSCO, Scopus, or other relevant databases
Outstanding in writing a professional literature review
Be a researcher or master degree holder within the business area
Great level of academic understanding
- Select, analyze and structure a problem that in general is relevant to business management.
- Account for the relevance of the problem and identify research questions.
- Search for, read, and apply scientifically based knowledge relevant to the selected problem.
- Independently identify and select a theoretical basis, which either expands or elaborates upon knowledge in the business field.
- Describe, explain and analyze important elements contained in the selected theory and relate these to each other and the concrete problem.
- Undertake a reasoned choice of methods for solving the problem for you this is about describing and motivating the method used to select and synthesize the literature included).
- Reflect on the implications of the choices taken.
- The literature review should be in adhering to academic standards.
The concrete literature review:
- An abstract, 0.5 - 1 page
- An Introduction (motivate the reader) 1-2 pages - Method description, minimum 3 pages --> (describing and motivate the method used to select and synthesize the literature included which should be well-founded)
-The body of the literature review (the conducted research papers are the empirical data that you have to synthesize) 10 pages,
AND Here you have to give an overview of what are the major scholarly contributions or concepts within the "freemium" topic.
What is the relationship between them? -- > Create a synthesis and give an overview of the articles (e.g., which theories/method have been applied in the different articles?
...AND FINALLY a section of managerial implications (3 pages):
(e.g., suggestions to managers of e-commerce businesses what can be done on short term and long term to convert the free/light user into premium/heavy users within a given e-commerce business OR which reconfigurations need to be done to succeed with the freemium business strategy within the gaming industry or another relevant industry?)
Discussion of the results, 1-2 pages
- Conclusion, 1-2 pages
- Reference list (APA style)
56 freelancers are bidding on average $391 for this job
Hi, Being an experienced academic writer and well researcher. I am 100% confident I can do this project perfectly. I have already written PhD and Masters Level Paper for UK and US Students. Thanks
19-22 pages of high-quality and literature review on the topic "Freemium business models” I am ready to provide topnotch work, guaranteed free from plagiarism. Hire me to build new business relationship.
Greetings ! I am a 'Dean Scholarship' recipient for (MBA in Finance) business graduate studies from NYU Stern, USA. I am CFA (USA) charter holder. I am expert in financial research & am with JPMC i-bank.
Hi there I am a British academic writer based in the UK. I can assist you with writing a high quality literature review. Relevant Skills and Experience Please contact me to discuss this further
Hello Sir/Ma’am, I am Ph.D writer having 5+ years of experience in Academic writing,Content writing,Powerpoint,Article writing,Report writing,Research writing,Technical writing,Business plans etc Thank you!