We’re seeking a freelance writer with 5+ years in Scientific Instrument to write copy to optimize our website to generate more inquiries for the universities and pharmaceutical factory we work for.
Ideally，you’ve been writing professionally for at least 3 years， and have 5+ years experience in lab equipment or Chemical or Biological field. English is your native language, and you have been previously published on sites like Scientific American or Scientific Instrument Society will be more welcomed.
• Writing 1-2 blog posts per week. (Well provide topics and outlines, though ideas are always appreciated.)
• Contribute to Facebook and Twitter accounts multiple times per week.
• Assist with website copy as needed
• Possibility of managing weekly mass emails.
You’ll also have a portfolio of blog posts proven to earn a lot of shares on social media.
Finally, we need you to send these four things as a part of your application:
• A link to your resume or website
• Links to 3-5 related pieces you’ve published elsewhere
• Your rates
• Weekly availability
In the first line of your message, write “I paid attention and read the full posting.” Otherwise, we won’t consider your application. LOL
Write “I’m an Scientific Instrument Blogger” in the subject line to be considered.
(Removed by Freelancer.com Admin)