We are looking for a native FRENCH writer to develop/translate SEO optimised content for our food catering blog.
- ENG to FRA , 13 short food related articles to be translated and adapted to French culture - Max 700 character per article
- FRA native, 3 articles with French food related content to be produced (e.g. French cuisine history) - Max 700 words article
- SEO Landing pages, create content according to category (about 15 different SEO optimised texts) - Max 600 words per LP
- ESP native, Web content creation ie. "Homepage" and "About us". - Max 500 per section
- Backlinking and Internal linking
- FB/IG post creation experience (text/content focused) - Lenght following FB guidelines
Deadline: end of September.
****TASK**** Translate and adapt to French culture the following text as a sample of the job!
"Is the office mood bringing you down more than a cold plate of soggy chips on a rainy day? Do co-workers generally seem like they would be better suited for Survivor than on a cohesive team? How to improve the office mood is a challenge that many managers and CEOs face every day. Staff moods can impact productivity, efficiency, team dynamics, and sales. Striking the right balance between employee life and work can be a difficult task, but one than can be managed by taking a proactive approach to office wellness through some achievable targets.
Food can be a mood booster or a total downer. Without providing time or options for nutritious and satisfying meals at the workplace, employees may be trying to get through long days without the energy or vitamins they need to be creative and productive. Hunger and poor eating habits can also affect moods negatively, which has spillover impacts on the general office mood and employee life. By focusing on providing office catering and office parties, businesses ensure healthy and highly-functioning staff."