Looking for an experienced, self-starting community manager who doesn't need their hand held, but knows how to have fun and enjoy their work. Need help on two brands. Most creative assets (images, videos) will be provided in advance, some will be provided and need to be uploaded in real-time. Strong writers will be given priority consideration.
- Learn brand strategy and content categories for two brands in order to understand brand voice, content categories, key dates/events, etc.
- Monthly content calendars for two brands, for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn (there is some duplication of content across channels). This means creating and managing a Google doc broken out by channel, with post times, channels, links to images/videos that will be posted, etc. You will also need to write all post copy. This also includes being able to create/post Instagram stories at agreed to times, or occasionally in real-time.
- Schedule all content to channels as agreed to. Manage all inquiries/comments in a timely manner. Route customer questions to client teams for their response, or inquire to find out answers to customer questions that you can deliver on your own.
- Big focus on Instagram and an emphasis on organic community growth. Big upside if you have experience growing organic audiences on this channel. Will also be expected to proactively engage with users who align with our brands to draw in new followers/prospects.
- Ability to do minimal graphic design work is a plus. Will also have to create Instagram stories and have an aesthetic eye for look and feel that aligns with the brands.
If this is you, please reach out!
41 freelancers are bidding on average $514 for this job
Hi, I offer 100% original, unique, error free and well-researched [login to view URL] contact me via Freelancer Chat so that we may proceed with the project discussion.
Hello. I am working on the social media management sphere during the last 5 years. I have a great experience of getting target followers on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest…
Hello. I'm a freelancer with quite the experience on community management, content creation and fanbase growth. I'd love to know more about your project so I can help you. Thanks in advance
I actually create content calendars and social media posts for a few companies already through an advertising agency and I am very familiar with the social media scheduling service site called Hootsuite.