The article more specifically...
We need an informative and helpful article covering the obligation for employers to pay superannuation guarantee contributions (SGC) to an employee’s superannuation fund including:
- SGC rates,
- employee salary sacrificing contributions above the SCG rate (acknowledging individual concessional contribution limits),
- tax deductibility of super contributions to the employer,
- time limits for employers to pay the contributions into the super fund,
- non-deductibility of superannuation that is paid outside the time limits,
- the Australian Taxation Office’s proposed amnesty for employers making late contributions, and
- proposed measures by the Government to increase penalties on “unscrupulous” employers failing to comply with their SGC obligations
About us and our article standards...
We are an Australian accounting and taxation firm with small to medium sized business clients. We are building content on our website relevant to our clients and target clients. Our target clients include professional services business such as engineering, medical, law, veterinary practices. Our business clients operate their activities through companies, trusts, partnerships or as sole proprietors.
This article will be posted on our website and it must be written with impeccable English and in a simple to understand manner. The article is to be more of “newspaper type” communication and less of a technical paper although it must be well researched and correct.
A lighter hearted approach/sense of humour is permitted – the article should flow logically and not be a significant chore to read or too heavy to digest.
It may be helpful to provide background or economic landscape leading up and driving the existing legislation or need for change in the legislation
Citing an example(s) may be appropriate/help.
No plagiarism of other people’s material, content on other websites or technical information sources subject to copyright