We have mailEnable installed on our windows web-server, and want a want to connect to it via the mailEnable API to perform tasks from a web page.
An example of the API can be viewed via the following link; [login to view URL] and this document has some examples at the bottom of the document. There are also lots of examples that can be used on the [login to view URL] page, or just by searching mailEnable API.
The tasks we require are as follows;
1. create post offices (setting any limits, such as max-size, max-mailboxes, and checking that it doesn't already exist)
2. delete post offices
3. enumerate postoffices
4. create mailboxes (setting any limits, such as max-size, and checking that it doesn't already exist)
5. delete mailboxes
6. enumerate mailboxes
7. Change mailbox passwords
8. Set forwarding on a mailbox
9. Set catchall on a mailbox
10. View Emails in a mailbox
11. View Usage (size of mailbox)
You will need to perform all testing on your own server, and provide us the working files for us to test so a test web-page will be required.
We would prefer the development to be [login to view URL] (ASP or VB), however are open to using PHP if required. Note: this is a dedicated server, so we are able to install DLL's if needed.
I look forward to hearing from you.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $293 for this job
Hi, I have gone through the skills you've recommended and I'm filled with confidence to do your work. I can do this ASAP!! If you will trust me I Will complete all my best for you. Regards Harry