This is a simple and straight forward AutoCAD project. I have 190 x 2D Technical Drawings to be manually converted to AutoCAD (DWG). Attached below is a sample file of what the drawing should look like. Below are some notes for you to take note:
- All drawings are almost the same.
- Only convert the FRONT VIEWS that is on the technical drawing, however, I will need ALL details that is in the front view. There may be more than 1 front view per technical drawing. I will provide a excel file "Reference" which you can refer the number of views for each technical drawing file.
- Dimensions provided must be used and drawing has to be to scale (1:1)
- Dimensions that are not provided is to be estimated to be as close to the JPG file as possible.
- I will be sending you a "Sample" of how the completed drawing should look like, and provide a "Template" for it.
- I will need the fonts to remain unchanged. (Refer to "Template")
- Only display certain dimensions (Refer to "Template" and "Sample")
- Friction material to be hatched with color and logo to be placed. (Refer to "Template")
- Model and brand name to be remained according to ("Reference")
- Only draw in model space, paper space (title-block) not required.
- No need for any colour/layering, just draw in black.
- More details on the requirements will be provided once project is awarded
I would require first 92 drawings latest by 16 Jan 2014 and balance drawings by 98 drawings latest by 24 January 2014. Please bid only if you can meet the deadline.
I will not be expecting to pay more than USD400. Good luck for your bid!
19 freelancers are bidding on average $444 for this job
We are Italian based multilingual company and offer high quality services to our customers and understand the importance of deadlines. Please check our reviews and contact me with further questions. [url removed, login to view]
Hello sir,i can do your cad drawings in your time frame sir , you can see my full resume & portfolio & designs in this website : [url removed, login to view]
Hello, my name is Vahagn Gevorgyan. I have registered in freelancer.com several years ago, but only now trying to earn here. I will do it for 250$ because I haven't any reputation :D