AWS Architecture and Sample application setup
Modules Required :
• File Storage
• Calculation Server
• Job Schedular
• SFTP (Read Only and Read Write Both)
• Load balancer (in case of database / file size is very big)
• Static IP and public domain
• Site Monitoring
• SFTP logs
• Malware Scanner on Server/SFTP
Application Details :
• Application/Modules should be accessed though restricted users only
• A input file will be downloaded in Calculation Server(Windows) with third party application and transferred in one Read + Write SFTP from / or User can upload via GUI
• SFTP Accounts will be setup with Static IP/Domain , User name and Password.
• Job scheduler
o read file from Read + Write SFTP (as file available from SFTP / wait till some time and schedule job with previous day file.)
o Store File data into database
o Sent email about summary of files
o Write File with 50 records in each file to Read Only SFTP
• Once code is pushed to GitHub, it should automatically deploy to AWS ec2 and run few commands to restart server with latest code.
• AWS Trial account will be shared for setup code and architecture in TEST and DEV.
• Architect/Developer should provide the solution to deploy code in GitHub in any of the environment
• Architect/Developer will share the document for setup/ change in case required for different account .
• Architect/Developer will share the estimated monthly cost from AWS to run this application this application with 10GB per month File transfer (both input and output)
8 freelancers are bidding on average ₹15451 for this job
3+ years of experience in AWS Linux and Windows. worked in nearly 40+ services in AWS. Now handling 10 projects. Designed and deployed the projects on time.
Sun Certified Java Programmer. Oracle Certified Java Enterprise Architect. Solutions Architect that's in between jobs. This project needs an AWS account. I hope you already have one.