Need Professional Firmware Engineer to make ELD Device
Paid on delivery
I am seeking a professional firmware engineer to help me create an ELD (Electronic Logging Device) with customizable options based on specific requirements.
J1939 device specifications
- WiFi 801.11b/g/n up to 150Mbps and simultaneous AP and Station modes
- Bluetooth 4.2 Class 1 supporting BR/EDR and LE dual-mode
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver with built-in high-gain antenna
- High-efficiency switching power supplies for low temperature operation
- Over-, under-, and reverse-voltage protection exceeding automotive standards
- ESD protection exceeding automotive standards
- Full-color RGB LED for status indication
- Dual-core 32-bit Tensilica processor at 240MHz
- Built-in J1939 Type II 9-pin connector supporting both new and legacy vehicles
- Physical layer and protocol auto-detection/auto-bauding
- Dual-wire CAN interface supporting 1Mbps
- Dual-wire J1708 interface
- J1939 protocol support
- ISO 15765 and ISO 14229 (OBD-II) protocol support
- J1587 protocol support
- Built-in flash memory
- Support for ELD APIs for Android and iOS
- Support for Advanced Vehicle Parameter Database
- I already have a specific model in mind for the ELD device.
- The project needs to be completed within 20 days.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Strong expertise in firmware engineering.
- Familiarity with ELD regulations and requirements.
- Ability to work within tight timelines to deliver high-quality results.
If you have the skills and experience required for this project, please reach out to me with your portfolio and relevant experience.
***NOTE: Freshers do not bid***
Need an experienced firmware engineer
Project ID: #37525004