OVERVIEW: We are a B2B Email Marketing company. We're looking for a seasoned email marketing professional to send 50-100k emails/day.
We email companies about various B2B services to generate leads for our clients.
We have been in this business several years, and have a good understanding of what processes we want, and what expectations should be
- Large (2+ million companies) marketing database
- Email templates, senders and subject lines
- Sender websites
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Setting up email senders and forwarding through newly made servers.
- Running tests with multiple variations to ensure we're properly inboxing
- Achieving daily/hourly lead targets
- Keeping incredibly precise records of every single activity that's done
REQUIERD FOR POSITION:
- Must have at least 1 year of bulk email marketing experience (Mailchimp, Gmail, etc doesn't count)
- Must be a HUGE problem solver who is able to think on his/her feet, and recognize trends and patterns. We are not looking for someone who is simply capable of following concrete directions
- Accountability for results. Our email templates/approach is tried and true. It is successful when properly executed. We will provide all resources necessary to support your success: You are expected to execute with them
Hourly + Performance Bonus (Generate more leads, earn more cash)
TO APPLY, answer the following:
i. What is the largest (in terms of daily send) email marketing campaign you have done?
ii. What email marketing platform was utilized?
iii. How long did the campaign last?
iv. How many leads/actions per day (on average) were generated?
v. What were the top 2 challenges you faced in this campaign, and how were they overcome?
Did you find it challenging to inbox on a daily basis? Why or why not? And if so, what steps specifically were done to overcome the challenge of inboxing?
What would you say your largest accomplishment would be in any of the email marketing campaigns that you've done?
Are you an individual? (Will you be doing the work yourself?) Or are you an agency? (Someone else will be doing the work)
Project Type: Ongoing project
Other Skills: Email Deliverability Email Marketing
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
Please answer the questions from above