We need a simple controller using Microcontroller or any cheap controller EXCEPT Arduino & PC software (*.exe) for configuring the controller i.e. setting name, output delay, output action (On/OFF, PWM freq., PWM duty cycle, what output pin will be operated when any input switch turned off or on ,…etc). with the following
1. The min. inputs will be 4 digital (ON/Off switches) + 4 Relays output + 4 light dimmers “PWM with triac circuits”.
2. You can use MUX for digital inputs.
3. We shall be able to connect more than controller using RJ45 cable or Wi-Fi and configure them to operate as one controller if needed.
4. Each controller will have address, each input or output PIN should also have address and we can rename it from the user interface.
B. User interface:
1. We need a user interface to send the settings to the controllers such as, rename pins, enable/disable pins in case we don’t use them.
2. Set hardware controller password, read IP address and serial number if applicable.
3. The PC interface should include the following:
- New Project -> Add Controllers -> (Controller Settings “select any of the added controllers”– Controllers Grouping - Configurations).
- Controller Settings Menu -> (controller Model (4x8 OR 4x4 OR 8X8 or 12 x 12), IP address – Controller Name – Serial Number – Group Name – Project Name).
- Configurations Menu -> (Rename PIN, Enable PIN “in front of each pin there should be ON/OFF”, Mapping “we should select from drop down menu INPUT OR OUTPUT” Then, for example if to select INPUT then the condition “IF” and then the action on each pin as per the following concept.
INPUT LOGIC INPUT LOGIC INPUT LOGIC INPUT IF OUTPUT1 OUTPUT1 OUTPUT2 OUTPUT3 OUTPUT 4 OUTPUT 5
IN1 AND IN2 AND IN3 - - ON ON OFF ON OFF PWM 50HZ.340% -
IN1 OR IN3 - - - - ON - ON ON ON PWM 60HZ.70% -
IN1 OR IN3 OR IN4 - - OFF - OFF - - PWM 70HZ.80% PWM 50HZ.30%
IN1 OR IN4 - - OFF - - OFF - - PWM 50HZ.30%
IN1 AND IN2 AND IN3 AND IN4 ON ON OFF OFF - PWM 20HZ.10% -
- Controllers Grouping configuration Menu -> (Great Group -> add controllers -> Mapping & Configurations similar to the previous step but we should see all pins from all added controllers together as if they are one controller).
4. The PC interface should have logic gates (OR & AND) so we can select the output action and link the input with output, for examples:
- if input 1 is ON then RELAY 1 & PWM1 (50hz,40%) are ON
- if Input 1 is ON OR input 3 is OFF then RELAY 3 & PWM2 (50hz,40%) are OFF
c. Important Notes:
1. Please let us know if you will provide a simulation or will you try it on breadboard with your offer.
2. Please let us know if you will provide the PCB design drawing with your offer.
3. The source code must be delivered.
4. No Dummy offers as we will place the order directly even if you submit 5$ and wont cancel its so read carefully before wasting time please.