Create a real-time application composed of at least three periodic tasks with different periods
Paid on delivery
Real-time Application for Monitoring with Periodic Tasks Execute the application on VxWorks (on the vxsim0 virtual target) and study its behavior using SystemViewer.
BE CAREFUL THAT THE MAIN PART OF THIS PROJECT IS TO MONITOR AND CHECK THE SYSTEM BEHAVIOR SO IF YOU HAVE THE VXWORK (WORKBENCH) SOFTWARE THAT HAS A LICENSE, PLACE A BID. OTHERWISE YOU CAN NOT SEE THE SYSTEM VIEWER PART IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE VXWORK WITH LICENSE.
Programming Language: C
Target Platform: Windows
Main Purpose: Monitoring the behavior of system viewer
Skills/Experience Needed: C Programming
- Strong knowledge of C programming language
- Experience in developing real-time applications with periodic tasks
- Familiarity with the Windows operating system
- Understanding of monitoring systems and their requirements
- Ability to optimize performance and minimize latency in real-time applications.
Project ID: #36668476