We are creating an IoT-System based on Android Controllers.
These are meant to be programmed with the visual programming language XOD ([login to view URL]).
At the moment there is no MQTT nodes library for XOD. Though the standard Arduino boards including well-known ethernet shield W5500 have been implemented as standalone libs already.
- Implement PAHO MQTT Arduino library ([login to view URL]) into XOD
- Create Nodes to connect to a broker (keep the connection alive continuously)
- The connection should use username and password and be ssl encrypted (as its possible with PAHO lib)
- Create node to connect to broker
- Create node to subscribe topics
- Create node to publish topics