We’re looking for a full-stack ASP.NET MVC & TypeScript developer.
You should have experience in the following
General programming & architecture requirements
* Experience and skill in architecting and implementing OOP systems
** SOLID development principles
** Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
* Experience with writing testable code & testing
** TDD is a plus
* Understanding of SQL queries
** Ability to optimize badly performing SQL queries / schemas, especially when generated from an ORM
You should be familiar with our technology stack.
Current server-side technologies:
* ASP.NET MVC / ASP.NET Core MVC, C#
* StructureMap (DI Container), xUnit
* Entity Framework
* MS SQL Server 2016+
Current client-side technologies:
* Angular 7 (eventually React)
* GIT (feature-based branch workflow, pull requests for code reviews)
* VSTS for task management
* Ability to work self-sufficiently
We are a development company working on a range of web-based intranet applications.
You will be tasked with developing slices of functionality, which usually includes the following:
* Persistence and domain model (ORM mappings, SQL schema + migration scripts)
* Business logic, web services, etc.
* Unit test coverage for all of the above (requirements-based test coverage)
* SQL Server programming is a plus: stored procedures, functions, query optimization
We are looking for a long-term engagement, for a full time job.
Please apply if you bring the necessary experience; also please provide the following, if available:
* Links to public CVS profiles (GitHub, BitBucket, etc.)
* Source code that demonstrates ASP.NET MVC & TypeScript development you have done
* Links to your passion/side projects
Languages spoken: English, Russian, German
42 freelancers are bidding on average €16/hour for this job
Hi there, I read your initial requirements and I have some questions regarding to your asp.net mvc software project. please send me message so that we could discuss it further.