1. Deliver a one-form VStudio 2017 solution (64 bits, .NET Framework 4.6 or above). No other CS modules neither classes (the "APP") unless the class and/or modules are a part of a NuGet package or open source libraries.
The idea is that all the code developed by you is contained in the CS file of the form, any other code (not developed by you but available for downloading from free online sources) could be included in separated CS files.
2. The form (named frmMai) must contain a textbox named txtAdd, a textbox named txtRes, a textbox named txtResAux, a combo box named cboLan and a button named btnSea.
3. The user enters an address in txtAdd (e.g. 3600 Wieuca Road NE Atlanta, Georgia 30326), in cboLan the user selects the language (2-letter ISO code) in which the address is written (e.g. EN) and clicks on cboLan.
4. The function you will develop passes the parameters (txtAdd, cboLan) to the Google Maps' API (with no validations) and the API must return the name of the country (in English) in txtRes. Any other message (e.g. errors) or other parameters the API returns, must be displayed in txtResAux in the following format: [ReturnedParameter_Name]: ReturnedParameter_Value (each set in its line).
The values available in cboLan must be populated by you (2-letter ISO codes) using the list of available languages for using with the API. Also, a link to the available languages must be provided (so we check it from time to time to add new languages to cboLan).
Additionally, if the user does not enter a string in txtAdd, he can enter a path (e.g. "C:\[login to view URL]") specifying the location and filename of a UTF-8 file containing multiple addresses (one address per line). In this case, txtRes will show the OriginalAddress \t [ReturnedCountry], one below the other in the same order than the text file (see sample below). And txtResAux will not show any message:
3600 Wieuca Road NE Atlanta, Georgia 30326
Otto-Hahn Strasse 21 Aschheim, Germany 85609
3600 Wieuca Road NE Atlanta, Georgia 30326\t[US]
Otto-Hahn Strasse 21 Aschheim, Germany 85609\t[DE]
5. Also, you must provide a text file containing detailed instructions about how to set the development environment of VStudio (NuGet or Google API installations, etc) for evaluating the code. Also, any instruction required in the case that some library must be installed in the workstations.
6. A brief explanation about how the Google API works regarding pricing. Basically, we will need to know how much will cost the usage of the API for the function you designed (e.g. every 10,000 string processed).
(-) Our company does not have experience working with Google's API. So, we will not be able to answer any technical question you might have).
(-) We need real working experience in C# + Google API + Google Maps. The idea is to continue improving this function in the future with you.
(-) We need a real deadline and receive a tested solution. We have some bad experiences related this in this website.
(-) We are looking for a long-term relationship for other related projects.
(-) A set of samples in different languages will be provided to you for testing purposes.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $164 for this job
Hi, I am more than expert in writing C# forms app and expert in google API that resolve address etc. I can do this within couple of days (max 3 days). All instructions will be provided to you + source code. thanks
Hi, I have excellent skills in C#, .net and familiar with google map API. I have read your description properly. And i wll deliver the same. send me reply so we can began the project Thanks Narendra
How are you? I read your description. I am C++/C#/Java/Python programming Expert. I can finish your project quickly with best quality. I want to discuss more on chat. Thank you for your time.
We have gone through the requirements that you have mentioned and we will help you in this. Message us for further discussion. Feel Free to contact us. Thank you!