I need to design the most economical and functional structural members for a post tensioned beam given in the attachment. The design should contain necessary design calculations, sketches, and comments.. I expect the following..
1. Applied bending moments and shear forces calcualtions for the columns strips and middle strips of the slabs as well as the beam.
2. Design for service and strength limit states (including flexure and shear).
3. Design of anchorage zone, bearing and bond for the slab bays and the beam.
4. Estimation of losses (including short term and long term)
5. Long term and short term deflection calculations
6. Detailing (sketches giving necessary details to complete construction is sufficient.)
NEED TO COMPLETE ASAP (2 days)
7 freelancers are bidding on average $169 for this job
hi am a civil engineer by profession and have a very good hand in design and my elective subject was pre and post tensioned concrete. i have helped with assignments before so i can help you out. let me know. good luck.