OK, I need a program that enables the user to enter their,
( Name Form )
1. First Name
2. Second Name
( Time Form )
2. Start Time (24hr Clock) Hours & mins (2 decimal places) e.g. 13.09
3. Finish Time (24hr Clock) Hours & mins (2 decimal places) e.g. 18.34
These inputs on the same form (InputDialog) all validated so only letters for the Names and only (24 hr) clock digits for the times. e.g. if the user enters numbers into the Name boxes they are given a error message then brought back to the same form. The same for the Time inputs if the user enters numbers outside the 24hr clock then they are given an error message and brought back to the Time form. (Validation)
When the user clicks the OK button on the Time form, It must show the user there inputs e.g. Full Name & time inputs, tell the user how many hours and minutes they have worked e.g. If the user enters on the time form 13.00 for start and 17.00 for finish, then they will be displayed with 4 hrs & 0 mins,
There will be three classes:
1. [url removed, login to view] --> Validates the time
2. [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]
Ok thats everything.
Thanks in advance...