MVPMatch, we are a freelance network that connects the world's best tech talent with the most ambitious companies to solve challenging problems and create amazing digital products that delight their users.
Our client is a German B2B / B2C consumer data company.
The product helps prevent fraud in Germany. It's most likely the most important solution of its kind in the country. 70+ Banks and credit institutions share suspected cases of fraud with one another in a GDPR-compliant way to help prevent fraudsters from jumping from one victim to the next.
Between 17. December and 7. January the client's offices are closed, and you will have some Christmas vacation.
The solution is currently hosted on premise. The goal is to move it to the cloud hosted on AWS and make improvement to the UX in the process. This will be the first ever cloud hosted product in the history of the company. A penetration test is planned for end of February. The product needs to be ready and fully secure by then.
- Prepare the environment for a pen test end of February.
- Implement the highest security measures to prevent data theft at all cost.
- Use native AWS security packages whereever possible.
- Integrate with the existing security architecture.
- Enterprise Experience
- Based in Germany
- Experience in high security, environments handling sensitive consumer data (e.g. telco, banking, insurance, medical or research sector).
- You are a calm but persistent character and can slowly but steadily ask yourself through a large organization on your quest to find information to solve a problem.
7 freelancers are bidding on average €1129 for this job
am vijay with 20 yrs experience in business analysis and project management in banking can able to handle task effectively Kindly let me know scope of work