????? ??? ???????:
At universities it has been recognised that students have not been involved in extracurricular activities for a variety of reasons (e.g. unaware of opportunities, feels exclusive) and are aiming to address barriers and create supports to encourage engagement. This especially concerns certain demographics that are currently underrepresented and how this affects their graduate outcomes.
Current recruitment processes are generic and not conducive to engaging underrepresented groups. As such, we wish to create resources that will support engagement and allow equitable access to these opportunities. We hope that our findings will be able to be shared across the university. As such, we will be co-evaluating existing processes and co-designing supports and resources.
As a collaborator in this project you might be involved in:
• Engaging with diverse student feedback.
• Support/resource design and development.
• Critical evaluation of current roles, recruitments processes, and supports.
• Resource creation (e.g. surveys and quizzes).
• Use of Qualtrics
• Use of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
Please address these points in your application.
We are keen to collaborate with students or professionals who:
• represent a diverse cohort and have lived experience with the barriers to participation in extracurriculars.
• People who are looking to create answers and make change.
• Experience with extracurricular activities is not necessary for this role.
Students or professionals from the any degree/disciplines are encouraged to apply.