Type of Work: Remote, Freelance
This role of strategic community manager is different from standard community management. The main objective of this new role is to professionally engage digitally with our prospects and clients (high executives in Marketing and IT) with regards to the content produced by the company. It is to create and engage genuine discussions / reactions into the field we operate around MarTech. Also create and maintain a community of followers/fans of our brand.
• Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication may be advantageous.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
• Good time management and analytical skills.
• Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
• Planning and implementing social media strategies to further our brand recognition
• Researching to keep an up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitors
• Monitoring our social media accounts and responding to questions and concerns
• Alerting our customer service team of any technical issues or concerns noted on social media
• Growing our social following through various strategies
• Engaging relevant executives in Marketing and IT (around MarTech)
• Creating and growing relevant a community
• Digital Marketing and Omnichannel Marketing
• Ability to discern, communicate, and uphold online community guidelines
• Experience using social media and digital savviness are both required for this role
• Corporate social media and online forums
• Event planning (Webinars)
• Professional writing and content creation
• Friendly personality with good interpersonal communication skills
• Video creation and strong Presentation skills
• Fluent in English and French Language (other languages are welcomed)