*** Read article 1: "Straddling Online and Offline Profiles, Millennials Search for Identity" by Rachel Lowry
*** Read article 2: "In Living Color: Race and American Culture" by Michael Omi
*** Read article 3: "The End of Post-Identity Television" by Aymar Jean Christian
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS----YOU CAN ALSO INCLUDE PARAGRAPHS OR QUOTES FROM THE TEXT.
NO PLAGIARISM-----DON'T ANSWER EACH QUESTION TOO SHORT
1. Summarize in your own words Lowry’s explanation for why millennials feel that they are losing touch with their essential selves.
2. What does researcher Joeri Van den Bergh mean by saying, “Millennials are pre-wired to achieve and create success stories in their lives” (para. 5)?
3. Why does interviewee Mutual Leonard claim that culture can ground one’s sense of identity?
4. In your own words, explain how concerns about future job prospects can affect millennials’ profiles on social network sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
1. Describe in your own words the difference between “overt racism” and “inferential racism” (para. 6).
2. Why, according to Omi, is popular culture so powerful in shaping America’s attitudes toward race?
3. What relationship does Omi see between gender and racial stereotypes?
4. How did race relations change in America during the 1980s, in Omi’s view?
1. In your own words, what does Christian mean by “post-identity” television?
2. How has the increasing number of TV channels and the rise in niche market- ing, especially on cable, changed the character of programs aired, in Chris- tian’s view?
3. Explain what Christian means by saying “Girls is the television show as thesis statement” (para. 7).
4. According to Christian, how have TV shows evolved in their depiction of black, gay, and Latina characters?
14 freelancers are bidding on average $43 for this job
Dear client? Kindly consider me for your college writing project. I have excellent writing skills and i will do it well and deliver quality work and in time. Contact me for more details. Thanks
Hello We always work for A grade. Got an Award from Freelancer. 100% Plagiarism Free 10+ years of Experience. 100% completion rate in Writing. Done 400+ projects. thanks
I can achieve the results that you are asking for. I have good command in Academic writing,Content writing,Powerpoint,Article writing,Report writing,Research writing,Technical writing,Business plans etc Thank you!